- 1 Chop House Angus Chuck Steak Burger patty
- 1 Kaiser sesame bun, halved
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 2 strips bacon, cooked
- 1 frozen hash brown patty, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 egg, fried
- ground black pepper to taste
- For medium-well hamburger: Place frozen Chop House Angus Chuck Steak Burger Patty in a preheated pan over medium-high heat and cook 6 minutes. Turn patty over and cook for 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160° F.
- Toast hamburger bun if desired. Place cheese slice on bottom half of the bun. Top with burger patty, cooked bacon, cooked hash brown, and fried egg. Season with pepper.
- Cover with hamburger bun top half and serve immediately.