To Make the Blueberry Chipotle Sauce:
- In a food processor, combine blueberries and chipotle pepper. Process until smooth.
- In a saucepan, combine blueberry mixture with remaining blueberry sauce ingredients. Cook on simmer, stirring continuously, until reduced by 1/3 and is slightly thickened. (About 10-15 minutes). Cool.
- While blueberry sauce is cooling, grill Chop House Steak Burgers according to directions.
- Add brie cheese on steak burger patties the last minute of grilling to allow the brie cheese to melt.
- To assemble: Add arugula to bun, top with steak burger patty, top with blueberry chipotle barbecue sauce, add 2 slices of bacon cut into 4 pieces, add 1 slice of red onion, top with the hamburger bun and serve!
Note: Chop House Steak Burgers come with 6 steak burger patties. There is enough Blueberry Chipotle Barbecue Sauce for the 6 burgers. If you want to cook all six, double the remaining ingredients.