- 3 Holten’s Chop House Certified Angus Beef Steak Burgers
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 onion
- 1 cup dill pickles
- 1 tomato
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Heat a large pan to medium heat. Saute the onion and then set aside.
- Grill Holten’s Chop House Steak Burgers according to directions on the back of the box.
- Lay puff pastry sheet on baking sheet.
- Chop the cooked burgers and dill pickles and add to chilled, sauteed onions.
- Add Holten’s Chop House Steak Burger filling and cheddar cheese to the middle of the puff pastry.
- If braiding the pastry, use a sharp knife to make angled, 1-inch cuts all the way up the side of the puff pastry, and then fold over the mixture.
- Brush the top with egg wash and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let it rest for 2-3 minutes and then cut and serve. Garnish with lettuce and tomato.