- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 Chop House Steak Burger Patties
- 4 – ½” inch thick slices provolone cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Combine parsley, cilantro, oregano, garlic, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Whisk in olive oil in a slow stream. Set aside.
- For medium-well hamburger: Place frozen Chop House Steak Burger Patties in a preheated pan over medium-high heat and cook 6 minutes. Turn patties over and cook for 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160° F.
- Toast hamburger buns if desired. Spread chimichurri sauce on bottom half of hamburger buns. Top with patty.
- Place cheese slices on a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Turn slices over when cheese begins to sear and melt. Place over hamburger patties.
- Cover with hamburger buns top halves and serve immediately.