- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Chop House Steak Burger Patty
- 1 pita bread, sliced in half
- 6 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/3 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup, cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese, crumbled
- dill sprigs for garnish
- Whisk together yogurt, parsley, garlic, salt and lemon juice in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- For medium-well hamburger: Place frozen Chop House Steak Burger Patty in a preheated pan over medium-high heat and cook 6 minutes. Turn patty over and cook for 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160° F. Slice patty into fourths.
- Warm pita bread if desired, place two-fourths of patty in pita bread, add Romaine lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and red onions. Sprinkle with feta cheese and dill sprigs. Drizzle with yogurt sauce.