- 1 Chophouse Steak Burger®
- ¼ Cup Mexican Blend Cheese; shredded
- ¼ Cup Iceberg Lettuce; shredded
- 1 Red Onion; sliced thinly
- 1 Tomato; sliced thinly
- 1 Tablespoon Sour Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Salsa
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Flour Tortillas; street taco size
- Season frozen burger evenly with salt and pepper and place burger on a 350-degree grill or flat top.
- While the burger is cooking place oil in a skillet and lightly toast the tortillas; keep warm and set aside.
- Once the burger begins to form juice pockets on the top (approximately 3.5 minutes), flatten the burger to fit the size of the tortilla and flip; continue to flatten if needed.
- Remove burger from grill place on one tortilla, top with shredded cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato, sour cream, and salsa.
- Place the second tortilla on top and cut into four sections.