- Variety of buns (pretzel, brioche, whole grain with visible grains)
- 6 Holten’s Chop House Angus Beef Steak Burgers
- 1 red onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 pack of your favorite cheeses (we recommend colby jack, Swiss and cheddar)
- Sweet or dill pickle chips
- Dijon mustard
- Preheat grill to 350 F and cook Holten’s Chop House Angus Beef Steak Burgers according to the back of the box.
- While the burgers are grilling, slice the red onion into rings and slice the tomatoes.
- Grab a large board and start to place the ingredients around the board.
- Add the cooked Holten’s Chop House Angus Beef Steak Burgers and start to build your burgers!