- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Chop House Steak Burgers
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 16 jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook Chop House steakburgers and crumble the meat.
- Mix cream cheese, seasoned salt, and 1/4 cup cheddar cheese with cooked meat.
- Split jalapeños in half. Hallow out all veins and seeds.
- Fill jalapeños with cheeseburger mixture.
- Spray baking sheet with a nonstick spray. Add jalapeños. Sprinkle all the jalapeños evenly with remaining 1/4 cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until cheese is completely melted.