- 4 Chop House Angus Beef Brisket Steak Burger Patties
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon powdered mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 hamburger buns
- Place frozen Chop House Angus Beef Brisket Steak Burger Patties in preheated pan over medium-high heat and cook 6 minutes.
- Turn patties over and cook for 3 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160° F.
- Chop patties into small pieces drain any liquid. Set aside.
- Combine tomato sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper to taste in a medium bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Add sauce to chopped patties.
- Heat over low heat and stir until meat is coated evenly with sauce and heated through.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
Serve with cornichons and fries.